Firstly, I just want to thank Amanda of Walk A Myelin* My Shoes for this nomination (see her original post here!). I’ve always been shy about my writing and it’s been lovely to have people drop by and read my posts. Though I would say I’m still a novice in the blogging world, I’ve committed to writing from the heart to post the most genuine posts into my world and perspective.
Sunshine Blogger Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to the original post!
- Answer the 11 questions they’ve asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
- HAVE FUN!
- What is your earliest memory?
My earliest memory is very odd and random: I was on a airplane, and I was holding onto this Beauty and the Beast book that my parents had bought me in Disneyworld.
- What is your most frightening memory? Not to get too intense, in honour of Halloween. 👹👺🤡👻💀🎃
My most frightening moment was playing hide and seek in my cousin’s basement. I was the youngest cousin and they would hide in the dark, in my aunt’s big and cluttered basement. I would get so scared, I would quit by the time I walked down the stairs!!
- What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
I would get into calligraphy and sell home made cards!
- What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you?
One of the luckiest things to happen to me was winning tickets to see Tony Bennett and Diana Krall.
- Are you usually early or late?
Definitely early. Always early. Sometimes ridiculously early.
- What pets did you have while you were growing up?
I grew up with a pet fish named Hippo and a parakeet named Capri.
- Who inspires you to be better?
My whole support circle inspires me to be better. They are there when i need a listening ear, they are there to play devil’s advocate and they have always been the ones to lend a hand when I am too weak to get back on my feet.
- What was the best compliment you’ve received?
Lately, i have been getting the same compliment: that I am a strong warrior. Best thing hands down!
- What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
This is a hard one because I don’t even know what trends are out there these days! That’s how focused I’ve been these days. However, things that pop into my head would be Uggs, the Kardashians, and Halloween.
- What’s something you’ve been meaning to try but just haven’t gotten around to?
I’ve always wanted to join or start a book club…one day!!
- What’s the best thing that happened to you last week?
I met a new friend who has become close to me.
Here are my 11 questions for you:
- Can you describe one of your biggest accomplishments to date?
- What are your top three places you’d like to visit, and why?
- Are you a coffee or tea person?
- What book are you currently reading?
- What’s a great fall music album you’d recommend?
- What’s one of your favourite things about the current city/town you live in?
- Current Netflix obsession?
- Your favourite thing that has happened in the last month?
- What’s your favourite dessert?
- What’s one thing many people don’t know about you?
- What kind of life do you want to be living in 3 years from now?
I nominate the following: